A CUT ABOVE HAIR STUDIO
212 Main St. Wakefield RI
A CUT ABOVE HAIR STUDIO COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS)UPDATES
We’re back open for business! After being forced to close due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we’re very happy to be able to reopen and see our clients again! We have worked hard to create a safe environment including becoming certified compliant with state guidelines for reopening. Please be patient with us as we navigate with the new rules in place.
Here's what you may expect:
You will need to complete a short questionnaire and hold harmless waiver.
Unfortunately if you can’t answer NO to all of the following four questions you will have to reschedule your appointment
- Have you had a cough?
- Have you had a fever?
- Have you been around anyone exhibiting these symptoms within the past 14 days?
- Are you living with anyone who is sick or quarantined?
- Please wait in your car when you arrive for your appointment.
- We will call you when your stylist is ready for you as waiting areas are prohibited.
- Upon entry, you'll have your temperature checked with a touchless thermometer to make sure you don’t have a fever.
- Your stylist will be wearing a mask throughout your appointment and we ask that you do as well. We can provide one for you if needed.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the salon.
We are hoping that we'll be able to ease off these measures soon and we appreciate your patience.
We are grateful for your ongoing loyalty and support!